You have now reaching the end of the e-learning unit 'Developing reflective practice in the context of Numeracy'.
To build on your knowledge, launch the Reflective Mapping Tool (RMT). You can choose to:
- develop your own practice by creating a personal development resource for Debbie; or
- develop a personal development resource for yourself or your students, either following the process used in the e-learning modules, or using your own techniques for analysing and reflecting.
You can also save your personal map and share it with others.
When you have fully completed the Numeracy module, you will have covered the following outcomes:
- applied theories of reflective practice to an Numeracy teaching context
- developed a reflective map for further professional development
- explored theories and methodologies relevant to the teaching of Numeracy.
Email us to find out more about the accredited module in this area.