Feedback - Summary: page 2 of 2
- remember you are giving feedback to adults;
- make feedback honest;
- balance positive and negative messages;
- think about the tone of language you will use;
- try to be descriptive rather than appearing judgemental;
- prepare your feedback in advance of your meeting;
- act as a good role model and guide the mentee to reflect upon action to be taken as a result of your feedback.
You can also view and print out a review document for this section.
back - back to menu