Identifying and selecting mentors - Summary: page 1 of 2
When selecting mentors answering the following questions will set your choice of parameters.
- What are the aims and objectives of your programme?
- Do you have the necessary skills set within your organisation?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- What are the criteria for nominating and selecting?
- Are there rewards for mentors?
- What are the role boundaries?
- Is a suitable needs assessment of mentors in place?
- Who are the target audience for mentoring?
- How will mentors be trained and to what extent?
next - back - back to menu